mercredi 26 décembre 2007

Transcriptions

Grâce à mes amis de 419eater.com, j'ai pu avoir une transcriptions des messages audio, youhou !
Le premier le 10 novembre :



(Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas le lecteur flash, le fichier mp3 est ici)

Louis? (Lewis?)
It's jimmy.
I just walked past the building, I don't see you there.
I'm going to be back in an hour. I got an appointment up here.
I was wondering if you could bring up my cheque. OK?
11-10..... 11-05 hours. Or should I say 12-05.
Ok. Peace out.
Un second le 21 novembre :



(Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas le lecteur flash, le fichier mp3 est ici)
Hey Louis! Call Jimmy. At the job. Got a question for you dude. Alright?
Something I wasn't told about. (Indistinct 2 words....possibly "couple years" or "couple beers")
Dude. Call me.
Un autre le 29 novembre :



(Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas le lecteur flash, le fichier mp3 est ici)
Hey dude. We got I-Spy across the street. She pulls up in that driver where that warehouse is right there in the front and the middle right here? And she's sitting there looking at me. And I pull out my binoculars, and I look right dead in her eyes. And she was looking right at me, she puts on her shades and she goes next door to that parking lot across the street and she parks it. Under one of those trees.
And I'm looking at her, she ain't getting out of the car so I know she's scoping me out. I'm going to take a walk outside 'n shit. Y'see her get out of the car... yeah... alright. Talk to you later.
Donc ça n'a rien à voir avec mon croquage actuel :)
Après quelques discussions sur 419eater.com, on en est arrivés à la conclusion que mon numéro de voicemail sur netzero.com m'a été réattribué, et qu'il appartenait avant probablement à un (mauvais) détective privé...
;)

1 commentaire:

Farewell a dit…

oO !

Cette histoire de dingue !

Décidément...